The Tally Ho village pub has been serving its villagers since the 14th century when it was built for those working at its neighbour's, the St John the Baptist Church.
Both buildings are listed buildings and the Tally Ho takes pride of place in the centre of the village. Originally named the Church House Inn, the Tally Ho was was subsequently named after a local family - the Bolton Arms. In 1952, its final name was established.
In 2018, the lease was purchased by Mike and Kelly Joiner after returning from New Zealand where they ran a successful country pub.
The Tally Ho village pub is a free house that serves the best Devon ales and cider.
Our meals use freshly prepared seasonal produce from local supplies.